Openvpn files are http://beast.sigint.mx, with instructions for remote users
You can can download the VMs for tonights workshop here:
Once downloaded (assuming you already have a Kali VM in VirtualBox):
- Open VirtualBox
- New -> Linux VM
- Select RAM (1GB will be fine)
- Use existing VMDK -> select downloaded file (don’t boot VM)
- Virtualbox Settings -> Networking -> Add Nat Network (Enable DHCP & Use IP range you don’t need, 10.0.1.0./24 should be fine)
- Like so:
- Change network adapter to NatNetwork on Kali & Exploitable VM
- Boot Kali
- Boot Exploitable VM
- Scan from Kali to find VM IP!
- Exploit & Repeat!
We have the VMs already up and running here to use:
A list of tools are here:
Please use responsibly.